This recipe is amazing! No kidding! Cheesy but little cheese. A serving is less than 300 calories. You’ll want to make two they are that delish.
I have had many vegetable lasagnes and searched the internet for recipes. This is a combination of what I found and the things I like.
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 4 lasagne noodles
- 1½ – 2 cups of spaghetti squash (about what you’d get from one small squash)
- 1 medium zucchini
- ½ cup fat free ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ package of fresh mushrooms (100g)
- 1 large tomato
- 9 x 9 pan
- Spread ½ cup tomato sauce in bottom of pan.
- Break two lasagne noodles to fit.
- Top with a layer of thinly sliced zucchini, then your squash strands, ¼ cup ricotta (use your fingers here to dab ricotta on – it will be worth it) then sprinkle with ⅓ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Next layer, ¾ cup sauce, zucchini thinly sliced, then sliced mushrooms, then sliced tomato, ¼ cup ricotta cheese, ⅓ cup mozzarella cheese. Top with the remaining two noodles broken to fit, remaining sauce and ⅓ cup mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 350 for 40 min.