I’ve decided to create a new weekly posting on my blog. Tips on Tuesday will be a day for tips and tricks around the home. A few ideas for cooking, cleaning, storing or saving.
Today’s Tips are for hair care
- Brushing your hair when it’s wet will cause breakage – use a comb!
- Wet your hairbrush before brushing to avoid static
- Distribute hairs natural oils by bending over and brushing hair from back to front
- Condition your hair from mid-length down. Conditioning the roots weighs your hair down.
- Blow dry hair from root to ends to avoid frizz
Did you miss last weeks Tips On Tuesday? No problem, you can find them here