A number of people I know are talking about their “bucket lists”. It seems to have become pretty popular since the movie. Personally, I never really thought about it until now. Nothing life changing has happened to decide to start on this project, I merely started wondering about the things I’ve done in my life and things I’d like to do.
I recently went ziplining which was an absolute blast. It wasn’t something that I’d ever considered doing until the opportunity arose. Now I think I’d encourage anyone making a bucket list to put it on theirs.
My husband suggested skydiving for my bucket list. Uh, No! Everyone knows I’m afraid to fly let alone jump out of a plane. That would definitely be the end of the “bucket” for me!!
So here’s what I’ve come up with so far:
1. I’d love to ride a horse. This sounds simple enough I know. In fact, I apparently rode a shetland pony when I was little. However, a horse is waaaayyy bigger than a pony and it’s a little nerve wracking.
2. I’d love to visit Venice, Italy and ride a gondola through the streets. I’d also like to hire a car in Cyprus and visit all the wonderful beaches on this Mediterranean Island. For me, these would be two of the most romatic destinations.
3. I’m a huge hockey fan and it would be amazing to be able to attend the Stanley Cup Final! I’ve been to a number of games but there’s nothing quite so exciting as THE final seven games of the year!!
4. A dream of mine has been to meet Elton John! Next to Elvis Presley, who is no longer with us, this is my favorite singer and man can he play a piano!
5. I’ve mentioned and written many times about my trips to Mexico. We adore Cancun especially the little town of Playa del Carmen. I’d love to learn to speak Spanish. It would be a treat one day to be able to visit and talk to all the wonderful people in their own language.
Ok, that’s what I have so far. Not a bad start I think. I don’t want my list to get too big that I can’t possibly do everything but I’m sure I can find many additions to this.
What about you? What are your dreams?