Sometimes I just sit around and search the internet for weird and the strange. There’s so much out there that’s the truth. As they say, you can’t make this stuff up.
I thought it would be fun to have a monthly segment dedicated to weird but true. So, every second Wednesday of the month, look for my newest blog addition – “Wow! #ItsAFact”.
This month features weird town names. I got a good giggle and was truly surprised at how many there are. I’ve just highlighted a few.
1. Punkeydoodles Corners located in Southwestern Ontario.
2. Forget, Saskatchewan (no I’m not making this up)
3. Come By Chance, Newfoundland (guess you accidently stumble across this one)
4. Standoff, Alberta
5. Climax, Saskatchewan (Seriously not picking on my Sask friends!)
6. Fairie Glen, Saskatchewan (Seriously, not picking)
7. Crotch Lake, Ontario
8. Dildo, Newfoundland
9. Spuzzum, BC
10. Dorking, Ontario (oh Ontario, what were you thinking?)